As college students get ready to start (or return) to school, we thought it would be helpful to share some of our blog posts that have tips and advice about how to get off to a good start at college.
- Tips for New College Students: What I Wish I Knew 10 Years Ago
- 5 Tips to Make a Successful Transition to College
- What You Didn’t Need in High School but DO Need in College
- 6 Tips to Get You Mentally Prepared for College
- Why the First 6 Weeks of School is So Important
- How to be a Successful Student
- 6 Ways to Study Smarter – Not Harder
- How to Find the Time for Time Management
- Your Course Syllabus…What’s all the Fuss?
- Ways to Get Involved at College
- 6 Tips for Achieving School-Life Balance
Here’s to making this year great! What advice do you have for new college students?