Not all art comes from professional artists, and an exhibit at Front Range Community College sets out to show that.
“Art Across the Campus” displays the artistic talents of faculty, instructors, and other employees at the Westminster Campus and FRCC-Brighton Center who are not members of the art program. Various media are on display.
- Charlie Cummings, philosophy faculty and chair
- Gary Cryan, automotive technology faculty
- Lisa Engelking, Financial Aid advisor
- Rich Fulghum, science instructor
- Kaitlyn McCall, digital media faculty
- Kevin Garry, music faculty
- John Kinsey, philosophy faculty
- April Lewandowski, English faculty
- Debbie Puder, Corporate Solutions administrative assistant
- Jeeks Rajagopal, College Hill librarian
- Anjali Vaidya, science faculty
The exhibition runs through March 8 in the Visual Art Gallery, room C1761 of the Westminster Campus, 3645 W. 112th Ave.
Admission is free. Gallery hours are 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, noon to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Thursdays, and Fridays. The campus is an RTD bus stop, and free parking also is available.
For further information, contact Lydia Brokaw, art faculty and gallery director, at (303) 404-5390.
About Front Range Community College
FRCC offers nearly 100 degree and certificate programs from locations in Boulder County, Larimer County, Westminster, and Brighton, and online. FRCC is a member of the Colorado Community College System.
About the Colorado Community College System
The Colorado Community College System (CCCS) is the state’s largest system of higher education, serving 138,000 students annually at 13 colleges and 39 locations across Colorado. Our open access mission ensures all Coloradans who aspire to enrich their lives have access to quality higher education opportunities.