Front Range Community College will conduct an information session Thursday, Dec. 13, at the Boulder County Campus in Longmont for people interested in its new non-credit Precision Machining training program. The meeting will take place from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Classroom Building, 2121 Miller Drive, Longmont. Optional tours of […]READ MORE
- Big Increase in Business Consulting at Larimer Small Business Development Center
- What is an A.A.S. Degree?
- FRCC Adds Degree Concentrations in Wildlife Technology, Forestry Technology
- Is Community College Right for You?
- Access FRCC, Harmony Library from Shields Street Entrance
- FRCC Has Scholarship Funds for Upcoming Fall Semester