Front Range Community College will conduct an information session Thursday, Dec. 13, at the Boulder County Campus in Longmont for people interested in its new non-credit Precision Machining training program. The meeting will take place from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Classroom Building, 2121 Miller Drive, Longmont. Optional tours of […]READ MORE
- SBDC Helps Artist Learn How To Market Her Work
- What is an A.S. Degree?
- Center for Adult Learning in Loveland moves to Community Life Center
- Musical Trio to Perform Friday at FRCC for Harmony on the Green
- GED Preparation Class Registration Underway at FRCC
- Developmental English Classes Prepare Students for College: What You Need to Know about CCR