Front Range Community College will conduct an information session Thursday, Dec. 13, at the Boulder County Campus in Longmont for people interested in its new non-credit Precision Machining training program. The meeting will take place from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the Classroom Building, 2121 Miller Drive, Longmont. Optional tours of […]READ MORE
- What Industries are Hiring in 2014?
- FRCC Students ‘Reconstruct Past’ From Stories of Boulder County Latinas
- Juried Student Art Exhibit on Display at FRCC Campus in Fort Collins
- ‘Memento’ Featured in Philosophy Film Series at FRCC Campus in Longmont
- FRCC Historian to Give Talk About Auschwitz for Holocaust Remembrance Day
- How to Balance School, Work and Life